Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Tribute to Joseph

My annoying alarm clock makes the most horrid squeal every morning, and yet he still crosses the room to turn it off, then comes back to bed to cuddle with me until the snooze is over. He still laughs at the same lame 'duck' joke that I've told at least 100 times since our first date. He still is willing to run to the store to buy me Midol when I'm just having "one of those days." He still can't take his eyes off the television when a Superman or Transformers cartoon comes on. He still kisses me goodnight, even when I'm grouchy. He still tries to tickle me, and I still try to fake giggle as if it's really working. He still tells me all his goals and dreams and aspirations so that I can tell him he is one of the hardest workers I've ever known. He's still my Joseph, and will always be.

I don't know how I'd make it through a day without you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love you two!!! What a gorgeous sunsetty picture, you guys are going to go far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love you guys!! I'm so glad Joseph found you! :)

    ReplyDelete