Yep, you guessed it! Soon the Boster family will have another special member!
Expected arrival date: August 1, 2010
Gender: All boy
Here's a sneak peek at who's to come:
An itty-bitty profile
Oh, he was just relaxing:)
(Joseph always sits this way)
One of his little feet. He was walking around during the ultrasound.
We can't wait to meet him!
(If anyone has name ideas, don't be afraid to let me know. . .)





Yay, another little Boster Boy!! Can't have too many of those. I think Boster boys are the best kinds of boys, don't you? We love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLance's name idea is Jogan because combining your names comes out that way.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you and can't wait to see you whenever that is next.....
Congratulations! We're so excited to meet the little guy! Let's see, some real classic names: Henry, Terrance, Ralf, Lorenzo, Bitto (cuz Bitty would be for a little girl right? ;)
ReplyDeleteYa...I like Jogan. That or Meseph...(tee)
ReplyDeleteAnd a huge insertions.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I love names:
ReplyDeleteHogan
JoJohn
Bartimus Rex
Floydalomeu
Rudy
Dargis
sphltreigh#?l (pronounced "tree" with a silent 'l')
Gargoil
Clark
Josan
Moseph
Quagmire
Jopholimus Prime
Megahopolotimus
Need I go on...? :)
Ok, one more...
Benjamis Repliticus MegaJosophilus Boster!
Ha hahahahahahahaha ha! Love you guys. Can't wait to see which name you choose :)
I love the name Revel. My sister in law's nephew is named that and every time I hear it I think it's so cool.
ReplyDeleteRevel Boster ---Cute!
Yeah Megan and Joseph! How exciting for you two! Personally I have always liked the name Parker which I won't be able to use(his name would be Parker Pettey and have PP for his initials...bummer poor kid would be teased like none other!) You on the other hand would be safe with PB...just don't add the jelly...
ReplyDeleteDear Megan,
ReplyDeleteWe probably need an update because with only 66!!!! days left we are long overdue for one! Funny stories or pictures, you know the kind of stuff we love!
Love Nicki