Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Honeymoon--McCall, Idaho

There is so much blogging to do, and I'm getting all of my posts out of order, but here are some pics from our amazing honeymoon in McCall, Idaho. (Thank you Petersons!) It was absolutely gorgeous and almost like out of a movie! What a great way to start our life together! We spent the week relaxing (which was much needed after such a perfect wedding) and, of course, four wheeling. It was so much fun and, as you can see, very dirty. But the mud was what made it so awesome! Joseph was in ATV heaven and, I'll have to admit, I was floating up there with him. Words can't describe how amazing this trip was for us, so I hope some of these pictures will:) Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. Love the pictures...especially the mud one and the "kissing" one. :)

    ReplyDelete