Thursday, August 27, 2009

The many faces of Joseph

School is starting here again in a couple weeks in the beautiful land of Rexburg, Idaho. This means a few different things: no more shorts or capris, no more flip flops, oh, and the big one for men, NO MORE FACIAL HAIR. We love BYU-Idaho and we truly respect the Honor Code, so Joseph had to get his fill of manliness before the semester begins. And he definitely did! He grew a full on beard, very thick and luscious, and then woke up one morning ready for it to be gone. But instead of just shaving it all off at once, I caught him in the bathroom trying out some new styles! No matter what facial hair he does or does not have, he's still a hunk to me:) Here are the many faces of Joseph Boster.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it - and Megan, our men are definitely brothers - Jonathan does the EXACT same thing every time he has a beard and shaves it. :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geeze I am going to have to show Lance these pictures love them! (and you guys)...it's kind of weird but I am jealous I want to grow a beard and have fun being cigarette man, handlebar mustache man, and Amish beard man....haha We miss you guys and your funny crazy personalities. I love the pictures of your apartment you are such a decorator! I can't wait to see your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph, the cigarette latino hugh hephner look is kinda creepy!! Hope all is well and your wife is a cutie. come visit us in southern utah sometime!

    ReplyDelete