Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodbye St. Anthony. . .Hello Rexburg!

On September 1st we packed up our things and moved from the lovely city of St. Anthony, Idaho and back into the rapidly growing metropolis of Rexburg:) It was such a hard decision, especially because we absolutely love the Wilford 2nd ward and the loving friends we made there. It all worked out and we definitely needed to be back here in Rexburg, but we truly loved living in St. Anthony. The above picture was taken of the Tetons outside of our apartment in St. Anthony, and the below picture was taken from our bedroom window in our new apartment in Rexburg. Both beautiful, both memorable. We love this area! (Pics of our new place coming soon!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. you are a good photographer! I like the picture of the tetons best but the view of the temple in rexburg is good too. can you see it from your apartment? I am anxious to see pictures of your apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad I found your cute blog! Sounds like you two are living up married life and loving it. I knew you'd be perfect together. (: Such a cute couple-so glad things are going well. Keep keeping us posted!
    karli
    karli_jo77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you guys! Daniel and I are totally coming up for Kym's wedding (my first Baird wedding since MINDY!). oh, wow, that sounds so horrible. I promise I missed everyone else's weddings for really good (lame) reasons. I'm just so excited to see everyone again. I haven't seen most of the clan since you guys dropped Stephen off at the MTC (not even Stephen!)-- I know! I'm the worst!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete