This last weekend Joseph, my brother Scott, and I decided to go mountain biking. Now one thing you've got to understand is that when I think of mountain biking I think of a mildly rocky, flat trail that has a beautiful view. I learned this weekend that I was completely wrong, about the mildly rocky and flat part that is. We went up past Kelly Canyon and it was absolutely gorgeous! It truly is becoming autumn around these parts. As you can see from the pics, Joseph was so excited he wore his helmet on the drive up:) When we arrived the first thing I noticed was that this trail was extremely steep and had, Joseph won't agree with me on this but, BOULDERS in the trail! It was awesome! I didn't realize how much fun it would be! Thanks to Scott Joseph finally got his hard core biking trip and I learned not to be afraid of flipping over the front of my bike into the trees and rocks. The only downer was that near the end of the trail Scott's back tire EXPLODED. Sorry about that, bro. But it proves you are a truly AWESOME mountain biker. Now every couple hours Joseph asks, "Can we go biking again? Tomorrow? The next day?" And I have to reply, "After my bruised body heals." Hopefully it won't take too long. 



that sounds like so much fun! A fun thing to fit in before it gets all freezing cold in Iceburg. I am definitely not going to miss that. But we do miss you and would have loved to ride in the mountains through boulders with you (except for I would still be pregnant so maybe not) you guys are so adventurous.
ReplyDelete