Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Latest

Just a few things I'd thought I'd share with you about our lives recently:

Grant loves to watch Mom fold laundry.


 He also will fall asleep anywhere.

He loves his swing--and also loves having his clothes off.


His newest favorite position to sleep in.


I just think his face is hilarious here plus his crazy whisps of hair:)


He loves bath time and gets very worried when we take him out of the tub.


As you can tell, I kinda like him. . .


Here he is with his awesome uncle Brad who is now on a mission in Jamaica. I hope Grant will remember him in two years!


And for some entertainment--here is a double rainbow outside our apt. "What does it mean?!"


4 comments:

  1. haha I feel like I am seeing double rainbows all over, what DOES it mean? haha
    He is adorable and has so many funny faces. I laughed out loud at the sleeps anywhere. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, WHAT A CUTIE!! :) Love you guys! Keep the cute pictures comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is smiling!!!! I love him-- what a cutie pie. Megan, you are such a great mommy...

    ReplyDelete