Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh so sad

Grant has the best pouty face, and although I hate it when he is sad or fussy I have to admit that I love it when he pouts. I promise we don't torture the poor boy--too much:)

8 comments:

  1. That is the best sad face I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh, those pouty faces get ya every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to make him cry if he is that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pouty face definitely made me laugh. I would have LOVED to see you! But my trip was uber short and I didn't have a vehicle and my family seemed to keep the vehicles away from me pretty good. I might actually cry, I wish I could have seen you. And we might miss seeing during Thanksgiving and you are probably coming here while we are going there. We are going to be there the Monday before Thanksgiving. When are you leaving or how long are you staying when you come to Nyssa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawwwww! So cute! I think I made the face, too. Though, admittedly, not the same cuteness factor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, and to clarify, I meant I made that face while watching the video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is adorable and yet so sad at the same time! I bet you guys are just eating him up! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete