Tuesday, February 15, 2011

California

What a weekend!! As a Christmas gift, my awesome sister, Jeni, bought Joseph and I plane tickets to come visit her in beautiful Huntington Beach, California. We left on Friday, Feb 11th, and stayed through Monday, Feb 14th. All I can say is AMAZING. We had such a great weekend filled with so many great memories and we can never thank Jeni enough for being the best hostess ever.

Here are some highlights from the weekend:

Jeni taught Joseph the way of surfing and got him addicted along the way.






Baby + Sand +Sun = Happiness





Disneyland is where dreams really do come true.(Except for when babies are really tired)






Aquariums are AWESOME because babies get to touch sharks, we don't even have to get wet to scuba dive, we find out that sea horses are NOT mythical creatures, and Bairds find out there is a whale named after them (I guess this is not so awesome ha ha)







Grant also tried out surfing, but decided he wasn't quite ready for it.





We found Joseph's celebrity look-alike: Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec


But most importantly, we got to spend every minute with someone we wish we could spend every minute with forever more--Jen, thanks for the best weekend ever. 
WE LOVE YOU!


(haha)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And Grant is growing up so much!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You should have stopped off in Vegas and visited us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'll try not to be jealous. You look like you had a blast and Grant is quite the hottie surfer babe. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Looks so much fun, and I love to see those little chubby toes in the water.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip! Wow, you and your sister look so much alike! And your baby is so so cute:)
    Loved the pictures
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete